In the event of a loss, please
provide the following information:
2. Bill of Lading
3. Delivery receipt(s)
4. Invoices highlighting damaged/short items
5. Photos of damage for claims exceeding $750.00
6. Other relevant information pertaining to the claim if applicable
Depending on the type and extent of loss, other documents may be required, including:
- Repair estimate
- Independent survey
- Condemnation or dumping certificate
- Any other relevant information that pertains to the claim.
Send your signed claim letter explaining your loss along with supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone for guidance: (561) 840-2955.
Note: Damaged goods must be retained for presentation at time of settlement.
To ensure no delays in the processing of your claim, please provide relevant information to support your loss.
Prompt notification for concealed damages is required. Concealed damage must be reported within three (3) business days of delivery.
Any person who knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud, or deceive any insurer files a statement of claim or an application containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information is guilty of a felony of the third degree.
You may also submit your claim online.